Wanting to Camp During the Rock Creek &
Boundary Fall Fair?? - Campground is Open for Fair Camping on Wed., Thurs. & Fri. , Sept. 13th, 14th & 15th from Noon until 9:00 pm and on Sat. Sept. 16th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
For the Rock Creek & Boundary Fall Fair – September 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th, the campground sites will become non-designated and available on a first come, first serve basis and CASH ONLY. Campground attendants will be onside to collect payment and to direct to appropriate locations as per camping unit type and size. CASH ONLY
Blaine Memorial Park – Tents/Vans/Truck & Camper - $25 per night, per unit
Blaine Memorial Park – RV’s, 5th Wheels, Motorhomes - $30 per night, per unit
Wilderness Campground –Tents/Vans/Truck & Camper - $20.00 per night, per unit
Wilderness Campground – RV’s, 5th Wheels, Motorhomes, Horse Trailers - $25 per night, per unit
Cost includes only 1 vehicle per unit. Extra vehicles will be required to park across the road in the Fair parking lot.
- Absolutely NO DOGS, except those that are part of the SuperDog Show, the 4-H Dog Show or Certified Service/Guide Dogs (please bring current certification papers) permitted in the Blaine Memorial Campground or anywhere on the Fair Grounds during Fall Fair Days from Sept. 13th - 18th.
- NO fires or propane fire rings permitted during Fair Days. (propane fire use may change depending upon weather) Only CSA-approved or ULC-approved portable propane COOKING apparatus may be used and the flame length must not exceed 15 centimeters. If a device is placed on the ground, the user must place the unit on mineral soil, gravel, sand or a non-combustible surface, NOT ON GRASS, and maintain an adequate fuel break around the device that is free of flammable materials.
- NO fireworks, pyrotechnics, sparklers, sky lanterns or any devices or any other apparatus (other than the CSA-approved or ULC-approved portable propane COOKING apparatus) with open flames or sparks will be permitted.
- NO UNDERAGE CAMPING - all minors (ages 18 & under) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Generators are permitted but only between the hours of 8:00 and 10:00 AM and 7:00-8:00 PM.
QUIET TIME IN CAMPING AREAS IS 11:00 PM - NO EXCEPTIONS