Blaine Memorial Campground
**Power currently not available at RV serviced sites**
Located adjacent to the Rock Creek Fair Grounds and nestled along the banks of the Kettle River in rural Rock Creek. The campground is shaded by tall ponderosa pines and lush green grass throughout.
Enjoy all that the Boundary Country has to offer including tubing on the Kettle River, swimming, hiking, golfing, gold panning and so much more.
RV sites with water only, non-service RV sites and tent only sites
Rates: From $25.00 to $45.00 per night
Check-In Time: 3:00 PM Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
For Campground Policies including Terms & Conditions, Cancellations & Refunds and Pet Policy please visit https://www.campspot.com/book/rockcreekcampground
Other amenities include washrooms, coin operated ($1.00) hot showers, picnic tables (not available during Fall Fair), communal fire pits and firewood (bundle of firewood with kindling $10.00, bundle of firewood $7.00 - cash only).
For further information please contact our campground hosts:
Telephone: 250-528-3880 (available between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm) otherwise leave a message and they will return your call the following day.
Keeping our guests, visitors, staff and volunteers safe is our top priority.
Wearing a mask is not mandatory but recommended for those who are not fully vaccinated.
Enhanced cleaning protocols will be in place and hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the property.
If you feel unwell or have the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, please stay home and contact your health care provider.
Wanting to Camp During the Rock Creek &
Boundary Fall Fair?? - Campground is Open for Fair Camping on Wed., Thurs. & Fri. , Sept. 14th, 15th & 16th from Noon until 9:00 pm and on Sat. Sept. 17th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
For the Rock Creek & Boundary Fall Fair – September 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th, the campground sites will become non-designated and available on a first come, first serve basis and CASH ONLY. Campground attendants will be onside to collect payment and to direct to appropriate locations as per camping unit type and size. CASH ONLY
Blaine Memorial Park – Tents/Vans/Truck & Camper - $25 per night, per unit
Blaine Memorial Park – RV’s, 5th Wheels, Motorhomes - $30 per night, per unit
Wilderness Campground –Tents/Vans/Truck & Camper - $20.00 per night, per unit
Wilderness Campground – RV’s, 5th Wheels, Motorhomes, Horse Trailers - $25 per night, per unit
Cost includes only 1 vehicle per unit. Extra vehicles will be required to park across the road in the Fair parking lot.
- Absolutely NO DOGS permitted in the Blaine Memorial Campground or anywhere on the Fair Grounds during Fall Fair Days from Sept. 14th - 19th.
- NO fires or propane fire rings permitted during Fair Days. (propane fire use may change depending upon weather) Only CSA-approved or ULC-approved portable propane COOKING apparatus may be used and the flame length must not exceed 15 centimeters. If a device is placed on the ground, the user must place the unit on mineral soil, gravel, sand or a non-combustible surface, NOT ON GRASS, and maintain an adequate fuel break around the device that is free of flammable materials.
- NO fireworks, pyrotechnics, sparklers, sky lanterns or any devices or any other apparatus (other than the CSA-approved or ULC-approved portable propane COOKING apparatus) with open flames or sparks will be permitted.
- NO UNDERAGE CAMPING - all minors (ages 18 & under) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Generators are permitted but only between the hours of 8:00 and 10:00 AM and 7:00-8:00 PM.
QUIET TIME IN CAMPING AREAS IS 11:00 PM - NO EXCEPTIONS